London’s prime locations enjoy a global reputation for high-end living. They provide luxury and lifestyles for their residents and attract high-status individuals from around the world, also keen to benefit from the high business prospects offered by the city.
Table of Contents
Where are the prime locations?
London is a beautiful and historic city, attracting people from around the world to live, work and play there; it regularly features as one of the world’s best cities to live. It’s no surprise, then, that a number of very distinctive prime locations lie within its limits. The variety between these prime London locations means there’s somewhere for every taste and aspired-to lifestyle. Properties in these prime central locations are always in high demand:
- St John’s Wood
- Maida Vale
- Regent’s Park
- Notting Hill
Unique properties with character
The properties in these prime central locations are much sought after. Investing in one requires a substantial budget but a large part of the attraction of these areas is the distinctive environment you can find in each.
London’s architecture is integral to its beauty and whether looking for the latest high-tech, high-rise living or characterful period style, it’s all here. Georgian houses, thirties mansions flats, Regency villas and Victorian terraced houses can be found around beautiful garden squares or lining tranquil, leafy streets.
Why residents love living in a prime central London
Expensive homes are a reflection of a prime location but to really understand what a prime London location is and why there is the preferred location for those with the budget, you need to look beyond the price of the homes.
Aston Chase has worked with clients seeking their ideal home in all of these locations over the years, and we find there are some common reasons for people to choose to live here consistently:
- A distinctive range of properties to suit their tastes.
- Beautiful surroundings and a village feel, offering city living without the constant bustle.
- Easy access to transport links across the city, across the country and globally.
- Fantastic local amenities include shopping in high-end independent stores, vibrant café cultures, fine dining, green open spaces, cultural and leisure attractions.
- Great schools and universities providing excellent academic facilities for all ages.
- Close proximity to a world-wide business hub, offering broad opportunities for investment, business and career.
- Living in a stable community of like-minded people.
- Luxury, high-end living unique to London’s central prime locations.
With the support of our expert search services, one of these prime central locations will offer the right property for the most discerning taste.
Aston Chase estate agents
Aston Chase is a London-based, property sales and letting agents with specialist local knowledge of the high-end residential market in London. Our experienced team has built a reputation for professionalism and trustworthiness through their deep expertise in residential and business property.
Our reputation for finding the right property for each client is important to us. Please contact us to discuss how we can help you achieve your property ambition.