When it comes time to select a local plumber to perform repairs or augmentations on your property, you’ll have to take some time out of your day to evaluate the local landscape and make sure that you’re hiring a reputable contractor.
So if you happen to be seeking out a renowned plumbing company in Richmond, for instance, feel free to use this brief article as an instructive guide to help you focus on the right questions during your consultations.
Are Your Technicians Gas Safe Registered?
If you’d like to guarantee the safety, security, and well-being of your building, plumbing system, and any inhabitants, it’s in your best interests to ensure that your plumbing firm of choice can tout a robust staff of in-house specialists who are on the Gas Safe Register. It’s the only authorised list of engineers who are approved to perform work on contemporary gas appliances.
Do you Provide Emergency Services?
More than 40% of UK citizens avoid scheduling routine maintenance on their heating and plumbing systems, which is why the vast majority of plumbing issues tend to arise with little to no prior warning. In this regard, you’ll want to ensure that your contractor can come out any time of day on a 24/7/365 basis.
Can You Tell Me More About Your Proficiencies and Aptitudes?
Without having to subcontract any of the work, your contractor should be able to provide all of the following services:
- Heating and boiler servicing
- Contemporary bathroom upgrades
- Complete kitchen installations and renovations
- Extensive plumbing repairs and installations including burst pipes, leaks, blocked drains, radiators, hot water cylinders, stopcocks, taps, valves, and more
- Appliance installations, replacements, and removals
- Gully, trap, and interceptor work
- Drain replacements and high-pressure jetting services
With this checklist at your disposal, you should be able to confidently hire the perfect plumbing company for your home or business.